Thursday 22 July 2010

A few questions i ought to answer.

I thought I would do a random post because i'm in a random mood :)


Q. Are you a heavy sleeper?
I have been told that I can sleep through anything, but if someone starts talking in the same room I actually wake up, I don't think I sleep as much as I used to mainly because of my truly weird and freaky dreams which I then go and analyse them afterwards and they all mean something but at the end of the day I don't look to much into them at times because they are usually the same ones...

Q. What's your earliest childhood memory?
I was at pre-school and I remember wearing a blue dress and hiding in one of those soft area tunnels and scaring the shit out of my little friend David haha :) I was quite cruel.

Q. What's a life lesson you learned the hard way?
I think I haven't experienced life enough right now to say what is a hard life but I really don't have a hard life it's not what I want what's happening to me right now but it's nothing I can't get over I'm a very optimistic person :)

Q. What's one thing in past like to change?
I wouldn't like to change anything there in the past for a reason they are experiences I had to have to possibly make me grow up. But I do know a few things I'd like to change I would like to be more prepared but who doesn't I wish I went to see my grandad before he died and I will never get that chance again but I would have liked him to know that I couldn't really cope with that at 10 years old even though I was asked quite a few times I'm sorry I said no.

Q. What's your favorite thing about yourself?
I always like to look at both sides of things and I think I'm quite a fair minded person unless someone wants to tell me otherwise... But I really am quite a positive person I think that rubs off on other people.

Q. Do you think you're a good judge of character?
I think I am, I size people up alot and sometimes I'm quick to make judgement but after a couple of times of meeting someone I can tell if I will trust them or not.

Q. What did people tease you about growing up?
My stupidity. I didn't have alot of common sense and I do come out with the most randomest shit ever.

Q. Who in your family are you most like?
My dad. But I have the temper of my mum and that you don't want to meet but I'm usually easy going like my dad.

Q. What's the most fun you've had in the last year?
Ah last year was possibly my rock bottom year I had good fun in Newquay and I had some good times with Adam.

Q. Do you have a recurring dream? What happens in it?
I do have recurring dreams two one has just been happening recently and they are both nightmares one involving the candy man where i'm hiding with my mums good friends daughter and the other is being lost in the woods by myself which isn't a problem to me in real life but in my dream it's terrifying!

Q. What's the bravest thing you've ever done?
I don't think I have done anything very brave recently to say.

Q. What's the biggest personal change you've ever made?
I haven't made any changes to myself. I probably have become maturer maybe..
But I wouldn't change for anyone nor would I want anyone to change for me.

Q. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Aberdeenshire and I really did have a good childhood :)

Q. Where did you go to school?
I went to Primary school in Westhill just out side of Aberdeen then attended Westhill academy for three months then they moved me down south to Oxfordshire where I went to Burford Highschool for about a year and a half.. then I went to Longridge Highschool and then on to Newman college and next step for education is that I'm going to uni.

Q. Did you have a special place where you went to be alone as a child?
Hahah around our house was like a built up area of bushes but bluebells would grow around the outside and we had a big tree at the bottom of the garden that made like and archway and that was my house when ever we were playing outside!
hahahaha



Q. How did you rebel as a child?
Well drinking was probably one of them and constant aggrovation towards my mum especially I think in year eight there was one night where I didn't shout or cry or just scream at everyone around me but then I calmed down :)

Q. What's the best compliment you've ever received?
I don't know the nicest thing I like to hear is that I'm genuine because I am.

Q. What's the worst advice you've ever taken?
Just tell him what's the worse that could happen. I didn't tell him and regretted that.

Q. What talent do you wish you'd been born with?
Dancing feet!

Q. What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
I think going to Scotland just by myself for a week was random but really good :)

Q. What's a subject you wish you knew more about?
I wish I knew more about biology it was my favourite science but i just never paid attention because Mr Murchie was so boring.

Q. What word describes you best?
Bubbly.

Q. What is your greatest accomplishment?
So far? It would have to be getting out of that big dark hole.

Q. What drives you every day?
That I have some pretty good friends :)

Q. What is your favorite food?
I can'te to possibly say it would have to be Chinese!

Q. Where do you want to retire?
I want to be in the open lands of America in tornado season or just somewhere pretty by the sea :)

Q. What is your goal this year?
To pass my driving test again. And start saving some money.

Q. Where do you like to vacation?
Australia at the moment it's so laid back there I would fit in nicely. :)

Q. Who do you admire?
I admire my mum and dad they complain we shout, but they did alot for us and we wouldn't be this good off of it wasn't for them working so hard.

Q. What is your mission in life?
I hate to say it but i'm a family girl I do want to get married and have a couple of kids and a nice little house but we will see eh? Nothing turns out like I plan...

Q. If you were invisible, where would you go?
I would go to NORTH KOREA. They are so naive to everything those people and plus it's really hard to get into the country!

Q. What were your first words and who told you what they were?
my first word was da "dad" lol well dad said it was my first word but mother tells me it was dum for my dummy....

Q. Do you have any weird habits?
Not really... well if i'm at home i always watch a film when i go to sleep.

Q. Was there anything unusual about your birth?
Nothing at all I was healthy one :)

Q. Who did you think was the smartest person in the world?
I think it would be impossible to have all the knowledge in the world there's just too much.

Q. What was your most memorable toy?
Ruby my black white cow.

Q. If you had to choose, which could you live without: TV, the internet, a telephone or friends?
The internet.

Q. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I'd be a main predator they must live the longest. Like tiger or something OR A DRAGON.

Q. Can you tell if someone is lying to you?
No, not really I'm too nice to think somebody would sometimes.

Q. Do you like all your friend?
I like all my friends :)

Q. Do you prefer to live in the big city or a small town and why?
I would like a big city!

Q. What's something you couldn't live without and why?
Air? because we need it to live.

Q. What did you hide from your parents?
smoking. but they know now.

Q. Are you the same person you were as a child, or much different?
Much different. I grew up a little :P

Q. Talk about a time when you got into trouble at school?
urm, I will always remember bunking that day off in highschool and having to be on report for a week that was the worse thing I did at school I wasn't that bad after year eight!

Q. Do you consider your childhood a happy one?
Yes it was very good :)

Q. What is your saddest memory?
My Grandads funeral someone telling me i'm depressed was er, a not so good day.

Q. Who had the most positive influence on you?
My friends

Q. Why were you given your name and does it have a special meaning?
No they just liked Laura.

Q. Did you ever get lost?
I did once at a carboot sale and i cried like a mother fucker then some nice ladies helped me find my mum who was also crying like mad







No comments:

Post a Comment